Extend the life of your vehicle for up to six years or 100,000 miles
Repairs can be done at any licensed U.S. repair facility – you choose where to take your vehicle
How many times have you heard stories about cars breaking down right after the warranty expires? Our guess is, too many, which is why you need Mercury’s Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP).
Sometimes referred to as an extended warranty, Mechanical Breakdown Protection plans cover the cost to repair your vehicle when it breaks down. Mercury offers a variety of plans from which to choose, including our Platinum Plan, which provides bumper-to-bumper protection and covers virtually all of your vehicle’s mechanical and electrical components.
These plans are available for both new and pre-owned vehicles and they often cost hundreds less than other “extended warranties.” But the best part is that when you choose a Mercury Mechanical Breakdown plan you’ll also receive a variety of additional benefits at no extra charge:
• 24-hour Roadside Assistance
• Rental Vehicle Assistance
• Tire Protection
• Trip Interruption Coverage
• Nationwide Protection
• Repairs can be done at any licensed U.S. repair facility – you choose where to take your vehicle
• There is no limit to the number of claims you can make
• Coverage is transferrable
So if you just purchased a new vehicle, or if your warranty is about to expire, you need to speak with one of our agents. It will only take a couple of minutes and it could save you thousands of dollars down the road.
1. Excludes normal wear and tear items, such as brakes, shocks, etc.